RT-RK offers an internship program specifically designed for graduate students. This program provides comprehensive support and guidance to navigate you through the process of writing your BSc and MSc thesis, ensuring a smooth and successful experience.
Read more why our program is special.
If you are a final-year student enrolled in any of the following courses:
- Computing and Control Engineering with sub-departments:
- Computer Engineering and Computer Communications
- Computer Control Systems
- Applied Computer Science and Informatics
What we provide to graduate students who decide to join our BSc/MSc internship program:
- Professional guidance from experienced engineers (Technical Mentors).
- The opportunity to tap into our knowledge and resources to craft your academic BSc or MSc thesis.
- Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Access to measurement equipment, software tools, raw materials for hardware production, and coordination for hardware manufacturing and procurement.
- Monthly scholarships to financially support your studies.
- Personal and professional growth through an extensive array of internal and external training sessions and courses.
- The opportunity to participate in recreational and entertaining events.