It is a great pleasure to inform all our colleagues and business partners that the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia accredited RT-RK Computer Based Systems LLC as a national research and development institute.
After evaluation of all submitted evidence and checking the quality and efficiency of scientific research, Advisory Committee issued a positive decision on the accreditation of the RT-RK Computer Based Systems LLC. It was determined that the Institute meets all requirements for conducting scientific research of general interest.
In the process of checking the quality and efficiency of scientific research Advisory Committee has concluded that RT-RK Computer Based Systems LLC:
- has a scientific research program
- the results of their research contributes to developing new products and devices, as well as introduce new or improve existing technological processes, systems and services.
- performs knowledge transfer and technology
- employs at full time at least 12 researchers competent in the field of science, of which 7 are in scientific or educational titles, and 5 in the research title of investigator - collaborator.
- has a scientific research program for young developers
- has adequate facilities, equipment and other resources for the implementation of programs of general interest
- has a scientific and informative documentation or library and information center
This is a significant step in the company development and confirms our long-term strategy of further investment in research and development.
File: Accreditation copy (pdf, Serbian)