We kindly invite you to meet us at Hall A6, Stand 382 of the Electronica exhibition in Munich, November 8 – 11, 2016. RT-RK, a first-time exhibitor, will present itself as a superior low-level automotive software developer of the most demanding real time applications.
We will present our automotive products
- Automotive Machine Vision ALPHA Reference board. We will showcase a cockpit prototype based on the board which is integrated with an infotainment system
- Complete DVB software stack for a mobile digital TV tuner
We would also like to draw your attention to our offer of automotive services including
- Basic software and operating systems for ECUs based on AUTOSAR and Functional Safety ISO26262
- Software solutions for driver assistance systems
- HMI development for head units, instrument clusters and head-up displays
- Development for In-Vehicle Infotainment Systems (IVI) - including reception of TV signal and services
- Integration, customization, and complete development services (platform selection, OS, complex device drivers, communication, ECU abstraction, services, microcontroller abstraction, AUTOSAR RTE, and application software components)
In Munich, RT-RK will also present its spin-off company OBLO Living, which offers a technology and end-to-end solution in home automation. OBLO software acts as a bridge between the IP (LAN/WiFi) and home automation protocols (ZigBee, Z-Wave, Bluetooth, etc.) providing home control functionality to HA clients. The heart of OBLO system, a smart platform gateway, allows easy development and deployment of various behavioural patterns, while providing the abstraction bridge towards sensors, actuators and cloud server. Flexibility of OBLO client/server environment allows its use in various applications where energy saving, ambient intelligence and surveillance are just few of the most popular examples. While retaining high level of abstraction and flexibility in the definition of system behaviour, OBLO also supports out-of-the-box, wide range of commercially available protocols and interfaces towards 3rd party devices (nodes).
We hope you see interest in discussing business opportunities. See you in Munich!