If you are a student enrolled in Computing and Control Engineering or Software Engineering and Information Technologies, RT-RK offers an exclusive scholarship program starting from the 2nd year of your studies.
The RT-RK Institute provides 100 scholarships exclusively to students majoring in Computing and Control Engineering, Software Engineering, and Information Technologies who choose the sub-department of Computer Engineering and Computer Communications.
Requirements for qualifying for the scholarship are as follows:
- You need to be a second-year student in either Computing and Control Engineering or Software Engineering and Information Technologies.
- You must not be receiving a scholarship from any other company.
As a recipient of the RT-RK Institute scholarship, you are expected to:
- Maintain regular enrollment throughout every subsequent year of your studies, with no more than two pending exams from previous years.
- Opt for subjects and modules offered by the sub-department of Computer Engineering and Computer Communications during your 3rd and 4th academic years.
- Not hold another scholarship from a different company.
- Participate in the Institute's professional programs for up to 10 hours per month.
Benefits of the RT-RK scholarship program include:
- A monthly scholarship of 50 EUR.
- Opportunities to engage in professional programs and research activities at the Institute.
- Obligation to repay the scholarship funds or work for the Institute upon graduation, provided you fulfill all contractual requirements.
- The scholarship concludes after the 7th semester.