You are warmly invited to visit us at IBC 2015 Hall 5, Booth B.32, on September 11-15, where we will be presenting
Line of Home automation products
Line of Home automation products
OBLO is the RT-RK’s turn-key home automation solution utilizing Zigbee, Z-Wave, BLE and WiFi RF technologies for integration of devices into a smart home network.
OBLO serves as a basis for several home automation aspects regarding security, surveillance, and access control, for more comfort, more options, and more connectivity with smart home.
OBLO technology covers:
- Full software stack: from smart devices, through gateway software, up to cloud services
- Set of OBLO devices (light dimmer, smart outlet, smart plug, remote controller and more)
We are offering OBLO as a set of products available for retail shops, but also as technology, and services related to home automation. Our customers can leverage our achievements in several ways:
- Complement their offering with OBLO-based home automation and build new services around it
- License our proven OBLO technology for use in their own products – ensures faster TTM
- Utilize the broad product development expertise available at RT-RK through development services
Line of Automatic Test System products
Automated Testing System (ATS) is a customizable, easy to launch, and cost effective solution for automated testing. ATS contains software and hardware components offering a wide range of possibilities for testing of integrated DTV systems, digital receivers (DVBT, DVBS, DVBC and IP STB). Test framework provides a platform for video and audio quality measurement, automated menu navigation, capturing and analyses of video and audio content, storage of test results and various report formats.
At IBC 2015 we will present
- Field Monitoring system (ProVision). Using a set of field distributed probes and simulating user activities ProVision performs continuous validation and real time analysis of stability, performances, availability, and performs video quality assessment of TV services (live network).
- Multiple STB test systems:
- Diagnostic/screening racks for operators and repair centers (ProScreen)
- Production line test system
- Stress test systems
- STB Functional test suite which covers major STB functionalities. It includes a grabber device, automatic test execution framework, and set of automatic test cases (4000+)
- INTENT+ Test management system for handling requirements, test cases, test execution, and reporting. INTENT+ covers the entire product test process and allows user remote execution and monitoring or test process (through intranet or Internet)
- Picture Quality Measurement – live video analysis and artefact detection
For more details visit our web page: http://bbt.rt-rk.com
DTV software and system integration services
To manufacturers, telecom operators and broadcasters we offer complete development, customization and integration services for connected, content protected, broadcast and broadband digital receivers and gateways on Linux and Android. Contact us for professional services such as porting software to specific hardware, middleware (DVB, ATSC) integration and customization (DLNA, HbbTV, MHEG, PVR, CI Plus) development of HTML and Java application level, CAS integration, User Interface design, and more.
Find out more in our brochure.
TV/STB Testing services
Increase throughput, meet release deadlines, and improve the reliability of services with our Testing Centre. Be one of our numerous customers who have successfully built and placed their products on the market. Use test services of one of the only two official suppliers of HbbTV Specification 2.0 test suite.
We offer functional and stress testing from an early beginning of a TV/STB project. Using our web based, end-to-end test management solution Intent+ request continuous or on-demand testing, integrate with the bug tracking system you use, pay per run, track the execution in run-time, and receive test results anytime. Your project is stored on our secured test servers for a potential follow-up.
If you prefer a scheduled meeting with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you in Amsterdam!