We would like to invite students in their final year of studies (3rd, 4th, or 5th year) to apply for our 2-week summer school.
The courses are taking place at our Belgrade office, Dunavska street 2v (K-district). Classes will be held every work day from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The course is prepared for attendees with basic programming knowledge. It covers the basics of Python programming laguange, putting an accent on:
- Data types, syntax, object handling, types and memory
- Structure and flow control
- Functions, procedural programming
- Classes and objects, object oriented programming, inheritance, polymorphisms
- UML basics
- Code distribution, modules, packages
- Development tools
- Usage of Python in testing